● Read all information on eligibility, and Conditions related to the Yatra. CLICK HERE
● Ensure that Acrobat Reader is installed in your computer system. If you do not have
(a) Applicant should possess an ordinary Indian passport valid for at least six months as on 01 September of the current year.
(b) It is the applicant’s responsibility to feed accurate information complete in every respect including name spellings,date of birth etc.
(c) Incorrect or false information, concealing any material facts in the application form will be ground for disqualification at any stage, including during the Yatra. All payments made earlier will, thus, be forfeited.
(d) Applicants are required to indicate their choice for both the routes in the order of their preferences.
(e) Applicants can also select a place as END-POINT to terminate their Yatra on return leg:
(i)Route-1 (Lipulekh): DHARCHULA or DELHI.
(ii)Route-2 (NathuLa): GANGTOK or DELHI.
(f) All fields in the application format are compulsory.
● Scanned copy of passport size photograph (in JPG format not exceeding 300 kb in size).
● Scanned copy of Passport (page containing photo & personal particulars) and last page containing family details in <.pdf> format only not exceeding 500 kb in size.
● If applying with another person, also keep ready the above items(1 and 2) for the person.
○ Take a printout of the application form and keep with you for reference.
○ You will receive SMS and e-mail after successful submission of the application.