● Only serving Government officer equivalent of Under Secretary & above can apply.
● Must be physically and medically fit for high altitude endurance / trekking.
● Must be available for duty as Liaison Officer during the period June - September.
● Administrative approval of the competent authority in the Ministry/Department of the officer is compulsory before application is considered.
● It is the applicant’s responsibility to feed accurate information complete in every respect, including name spellings, date of birth etc.
● Incorrect information in the application form will be ground for disqualification at any stage.
● Incomplete applications would be automatically rejected.
Ensure that Acrobat Reader is installed in your computer system. If you do not have it.click here
● Upload Soft copy/scanned copy of passport size photograph (in JPG format not exceeding 300 kb in size).
● Print out of the application should be forwarded with administrative approval of the competent authority in the Ministry /Department to :
Under Secretary (EA),
Ministry of External Affairs,
Room No. 270-A, South Block,
New Delhi - 110 011.